Old Oaks Country Club Pen & Ink

$95.00

In 1996, Lee was commissioned to create a Limited Edition Pen & Ink drawing of the Old Oaks Country Club, designed by the noted golf architect, A. W. Tillinghast in 1925. The drawing is of the Clubhouse which was built as a country residence for Trenor Luther Park (1861-1907) who worked and lived in New York City. Construction began in 1890 and it took three years to complete the main house, gate houses, and the stables. The estate was known as Hill Crest.

Image size is 16.25″ x 20.5″



Share

Sign up to our newsletter


Headquarters

7 E Aspen Ave. #7
Flagstaff, AZ 86001

Customers